Cat6 riser solid bare copper cable 1000ft tested
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. This riser-rated cat 6 LAN cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment. Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz. Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- HASSLE-FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our product has been packaged in a tangle-free, easy pull box so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper-clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS. The riser-rated jacket is for use in between floors, in-wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- ✓ CERTIFIED. Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Version CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant,